Saturday, May 11, 2013

I like dessert and more


My friend Tunx and I had a joyful time enjoying desserts at a new store at No. 1 Ngo Tram named "I like dessert" the other day. The name says it all. There were so numerous desserts that I couldn't order just right away. I was attracted by a series of kinds of ice-cream, mousse and other desserts (it's called chè in Vietnamese).
All ingredients are from nature such as fresh fruits. Courses looked mouthwatering and I just wished that my stomach could have been big enough to try them all :)) People here like to eat these kinda dessert especially in summer. Summer is hot, of course, and the dessert is cool and can cool the thirst in summer aside from the fact that the nutritiousness lies in various tropical fruits. In addition, services from friendly staff made us really comfortable. We also met the store owner and her mother. They were very nice and even gave us 20% off. It's absolutely a plus point of this store and we couldn't be cozier.
Below are some of dessert photos taken by Tunx. Hope you enjoy :) Have a nice weekend everybody :)













7 comments:

  1. Such a yummy post dear!
    Cool blog! Following you on Bloglovin, hope you'll follow me back! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your nice comment and following me on Bloglovin' :)
      I'm now following you too, hope we can keep giving comments like this in order to advance our blogs :)
      Best wishes XO
      Diep Angela NGUYEN

      Delete
  2. so craving for these delish you've prepared!
    would love to see more - ff each other perhaps?
    i'll ff back whenever you are. find me below!




     @themilanomode new outfit post &montecarlo travelog




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your sweet comment :)
      Let's do it 'coz I would like to read your posts frequently :)
      <3
      Diep Angela NGUYEN

      Delete
  3. they look delicious! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeaah, they are. You should try them all :)
      Thanks so much for your lovely comment :)
      XOXO,
      Diep Angela NGUYEN

      Delete
  4. everything looks so yummy! that dessert made of beans should be peculiar :)

    ReplyDelete