Friday, July 19, 2013

Happy birthday to me!


Well, well, well, I have turned a new age officially. Just can't be happier :). This age is said to be the most beautiful period of time in each one's life. I just can't agree with who said that more. At this big moment of life, I find myself so lucky for having a great family to live with, cool and sweet friends to share with, almost all types of bittersweet experience in life to feel and learn and big dreams to follow.
And just before my birthday, I have reached the number fourteen, fourteen countries that I have been to so far.

(the visa of the 14th country I have been to ^_^)

14 countries in seven years is not a big number at all but at least to me it does make sense. I have discovered, have worked, have learned, have made friends, have done crazy things, have had a lot of fun as well as sadness through journeys. Such all of these things have helped me complete myself. I am truly thankful and grateful to all, my family, my team, my friends, and my readers, you are providing me great supports that you may not know. THANK YOU and I LOVE YOU.
With best wishes,
Love,
Diep Angela NGUYEN

23 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! You're in 13 more countries than I've been in 10 years. Does the USA count?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much :)
      I havn't been to the USA. I'm trying to make my dream of traveling around the world come true. So definitely the USA will be counted :)
      Again, thank you and have a great day :)
      XOXO
      Diep Angela NGUYEN

      Delete
  2. ngưỡng mộ quá tận 14 nước cơ à chị :)) chúc mừng sn vui vẻ nhé chị

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Chị cũng ngưỡng mỗ tinh thần đặt mục tiêu và luôn phấn đấu đạt được mục tiêu của em lắm. Cám ơn em zai nhiều nha :XXX
      XOXO,
      :*

      Delete
  3. http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday, best wishes and good you've been travelling a lot ! I am not too far from San Marino, it's a very cute place isn't it ? Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much for your wishes Vale :) Indeed I love traveling very much. Traveling to San Marino was great. It's such a lovely country.
      Have a nice weekend Vale :)

      XOXO
      Diep Angela NGUYEN

      Delete
  5. Happy birthday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy bday!! :)
    by the way, i have an international giveaway. i hope you can join!
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/2013/07/international-birthday-giveaway-with.html

    xoxo,
    rae

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Rae for your wish and sharing :)
      Have a nice weekend!

      XOXO
      Diep Angela NGUYEN

      Delete
  7. Such a beautiful inspiration!

    Happy Monday! =)

    ADDICT BE ICONIC, NEW LOOK

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday, I hope you will receive all the best!

    Kisses

    www.angelswearheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your wishes!!!!

      I hope you are having a nice weekend :)

      XOXO
      Diep Angela NGUYEN

      Delete
  9. I hope you had a wonderful birthday girl! Thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog! :)

    http://www.leopardmartini.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Adriana :)

      Have a nice weekend ;)

      XOXO
      Diep Angela NGUYEN

      Delete
  10. AWWW HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY:) and thanks for following me

    Check out my new post and have a fab weekend dear:)

    LOVE Maria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Maria. You know that I'm your frequent reader at Inredningsvis :) I do love reading your posts.
      XOXO
      Diep Angela NGUYEN

      Delete
  11. happy birthday dear,,,,, great post!
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/
    IG @gracenjio

    ReplyDelete
  12. Raindrops of Sapphire8/03/2013 04:27:00 AM

    It's a little late, but happy birthday! It's my birthday tomorrow! I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lorna. I'm so glad to read your words and visit your blog. It's a very nice one. I'd like to visit it again and again :) I hope you have a blast on your birthday. Happy birthday to you!!!
      XOXO
      Diep Angela NGUYEN

      Delete