Saturday, October 6, 2012

Dynamic Saturday


Hello Saturday :)
Finally here comes the weekend. I have been waiting for the weekend for quite a long time. This is a very precious opportunity to hang out with BFF and others after all busy days at work. Hanging out also means that I have to carefully prepare for my look to see my friends because you know what, an nice and appropriate outfit can blow a pleasant air into the gathering and it shows respectful behavior before the partner as well.
So here is my choice for today, dynamic in the daytime while charm and elegance at night.
Dynamic Saturday

Vero moda
welikefashion.com
Flat heels
krisp.co.uk
Wooden bangle
oliverbonas.com
Viscose scarve
topshop.com
Dkny fragrance
dkny.com
Saturday Night Matador
Coast vintage handbag
coast-stores.com
Dorothy Perkins pearl jewelry
dorothyperkins.com
Garnet ring
hsn.com
Gold jewelry
debenhams.com
Cz ring
sheplers.com
Esprit mini dress
esprit.com
Gucci fragrance
fragrantica.com
P.S.: How about you? Don't hesitate to inspire yours to others (of course) including me ;) Have a nice weekend! Happy Saturday :) XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment